Geo-Ex performs rock coring services routinely. We core on landslides, dams and many other projects when rotary and auger tools are unable to penetrate. We have wireline (triple tube) coring systems for deeper projects, as well as conventional coring systems that attach to drill rods when confirmation cores are needed. These same systems can be utilized to retrieve soil cores when continuous data is desired. Driven samples can be taken through the coring system at discreet intervals.
Here are a few of our systems
- NQ – Wireline and Conventional – 1.75” Core
- HQ – Wireline and Conventional – 2.4” Core
- PQ – Wireline and Conventional – 3.2” Core
- 134MM Punch Coring System – Soil coring, Rock Coring, Pitcher Barrel and Casing Advance
- Pitcher Barrel – Standard 3” Tubes